Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Get paid to surf - EasyHits4U Full Review


Imagine if you could earn money by simply surfing websites. What a wonderful world that would be... Well, you actually can! Today I will introduce all my visitors and followers to another way of earning money online that I haven’t mentioned on my blog before. This way of earning money online is called Paid to Surf and that of course means that you will get paid to visit websites. I am a member of several Paid to Surf websites and EasyHits4U is the one that I trust the most. (I have also been paid by them – Expect my payment proof in my next article) EasyHits4U is a free to use traffic exchange website that pays you to visit sites. Furthermore you can even use credits you have earned by surfing to get more visitors to your own websites!

Pros:

· They’re an old and well established website. (Online since 2003!!!)
·  Earn 30cents per 1000 surfs. (Surf as much as you want for as long as you want)
·  Earn “credits” while you surf and use them to get visitors to your own websites.
·  Earn cool bonuses while surfing, like extra cash & banner or text ad impressions!
·  Earn 10cents for every direct referral that surfs more than 100 sites.
· They have a low 3 dollar payout!
· They pay through AlertPay & PayPal (I got paid through PayPal)

Cons:

·  EasyHits4U isn’t made to make you rich but it can earn you some cash and you can advertise your own sites there for free!
·  Do not advertise blogs or websites on EasyHits4U if you’re using Google Adsense. Traffic exchange is against Google’s TOS. This isn’t really a con for EasyHits4U, it’s just Google’s policy…

Conclusion:
There’s not a lot to say. EasyHits4U is probably the best Paid to Surf website that I have stumbled upon. They have been around for many years and they DO pay their members. If you would like to try another way of earning cash online or if you just want to advertise your referral links or websites for free I highly recommend that you join this site. I sure didn’t regret it! Please keep in mind this is NOT a “get rich quick” website, but you CAN earn money with this! Here's the link:

Click on banner for signup
The Best Traffic Exchange








Proof

1 comments:

Unknown said...

شيخة اماراتية تبدأ فى الظهور من جديد وتحتفل مع أصدقائها
http://www.neewslive.com/news.php?action=show&id=4459

Post a Comment